Event's held between June 13 - 26 must submit their protocols to work with the guidelines set forth by the Governors office, below is the action plan submitted:
Stage 4 COVID Action Plan
The event is expected to be large, however the following steps are in place to conform to the requirements by Governor Brad Little:
- The event will be held outside, in a large grassy area with some overhang, but no closed in buildings.
- Limited entrances and exits will be enforced, controlling the flow of attendees. Gates will be opened early to accommodate everyone, and reduce the possibility of crowds bumping into each other.
- Hand washing/sanitizing facilities will be available.
- Concession services will be provided, with walk up access only, and no buffet-style services will be allowed.
- Medically trained personnel will be available to assess anyone with symptoms of illness or disease.
- Announcements will be made requesting all guests to act responsibly.