We love hosting these races for our equine family, however we have some ground rules that we ask everyone to follow:
- Be safe and have fun!
- Be kind and respectful of all volunteers, fellow competitors and staff.
- Take care of the facility, do your part to clean up around your trailer and horse.
- We typically offer food and beverage services. No outside alcohol is allowed on the grounds. We will ID upon purchase so please have it ready.
- Underage drinking is not be tolerated.
- Dogs must be on a leash at all times.
- Violators of any rules may result in loss of privilege's to participating for a period deemed necessary by management. Will not be eligible for series awards. Authorities may be called if necessary. Sanctioning associations may be notified.