A $250 non-refundable deposit + 20% rental refundable deposit due at booking.Rental Contract & Event Checklist Form:
Both must be completed, signed, and returned within 2 weeks of receipt
Discounts Available:Non-Profit Discount:
A 20% discount is available for 502 (c) status entities, lessee must provide proof of non-profit status for discounted rate.
Other Fees:Trash Fee:
A fee of $25 per 2-yard dumpster used will be chargedHeat:
(cold-weather months) Gas heat billed as-used at going rate, unless otherwise specifiedSet-up/Tear-Down:
- Premises are taken as-is.
- All reserved tables, chairs, and equipment will be placed in the rental area.
- Lessee is responsible for all event set-up and tear-down, and agrees to leave the premises in the same condition as found.
- Deposit is non-refundable if the event is cancelled.
- 60% of building rental is assessed if cancelled 30 days or less prior to event.
- A $500,000 minimum general liability Certificate of Insurance must be on file in the Fair Office before move-in.
- Kootenai County, Kootenai County Fairgrounds, North Idaho Fair Board and its agents must be named as additional insured.
- Liquor liability must appear for any events having alcohol.
Pets are not allowed at the Fairgrounds unless they are certified service animals.Security & Telephone:
Lessee’s responsibilityFood Vendors:
- A separate contract is needed any time food is SOLD to patrons.
- The fee is a percentage of the gross sales: 17%
For more information and rates please contact us at 208-765-4969 or email@example.com.