In addition to the most common types of donation – outright gifts such as cash and checks- we welcome alternatives known as planned gifts. These allow you to hold on to your money and other assets for now, making sure you can provide for your future financial needs while still providing a way for you to make your gift. The special aspect of planned gifts is that they can be arranged to provide important benefits to you, the donor, as well as to the future of our Foundation, community, and Fairgrounds.
Some examples of giving options for your consideration are:
- Gifts of Securities- Charitable deduction of full fair market value
- Revocable Living Trusts – Control of the trust for your lifetime while exempt from federal estate tax
- Gift of Life Insurance – Current income tax deduction
- Gift of Real Estate – Income tax deduction and reduction or elimination of capital tax gains
- Charitable Remainder Unitrust – variable income for life with immediate income tax charitable deduction
- Charitable Gift Annuity – Current and future savings on income taxes and fixed payments for life
- Bequest in Will – Donation exempt from federal estate tax and control of asset for your lifetime
To discuss a planned gift, please contact the President of the Fair & Rodeo Foundation.
Thank you for considering a gift of support to help stimulate new growth for the future of our Fairgrounds and incoming generations!